Anderson Food Hygiene Limited is seeking a home-based self-employed Administrative Assistant to join this busy training Company based in Wimbledon.
The self-employed Administrative Assistant (home-based) performs a variety of duties as directed for an assigned group of clients including some of the most high-profile hospitality and catering brands within the UK. He or she maintains positive contact with both internal and external clients as well as other personnel at all times to preserve and promote administrative efficiency and to ensure our clients are provided the best service possible as part of an active part-time administrative team.
Anderson Food Hygiene, Wimbledon offers a generous rate of pay, together with the option for flexible working around a busy family life and would suit a parent with children of school age who is able to work 16 hours to 20 hours a week across 2 or 3 days and occasional part time, as and when required, during the school holidays.
The Administrative Team’s responsibilities are as follows:
- Assists with the management of the Managing Director’s diary.
- Co-ordinates the training paperwork for all courses undertaken by Anderson Food Hygiene liaising with both external and internal stakeholders and directly with clients on a daily basis.
- Proactively updates resources; collateral, databases and directories.
- Provides a high-level of customer service to internal and external clients.
- Use of accounting system Quickbooks to manage supplier invoicing (training can be provided).
- Writes clearly and concisely and includes all pertinent information (e.g., e-mails, documents, and correspondence). Reads and proofreads documents prior to distribution.
- Develops familiarity with appropriate technology to complete various responsibilities with efficiency (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook, Quickbooks and external resources from Training Accrediting Bodies e.g. HABC etc.).
- Files, prints, organizes and distributes confidential training paperwork (a car is essential as regular visits to the Post Office will be required).
- Coordinates and arranges all open training courses liaising with the venue; trainer and external stakeholders to ensure the course runs smoothly.
- Assists with adhoc projects where required.
- Promotes effective work practices, works as a team member, and shows respect for co-workers.
The successful candidate must:
- Be educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) including English and Maths.
- Have well-developed and professional interpersonal skills and an ability to interact effectively with people at all organisational levels.
- Be able to work remotely but within a team environment with a customer service focus.
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have an aptitude to manage staff and clients’ expectations and/or offer alternative solutions when a request cannot be fulfilled or can be fulfilled more efficiently.
- Have the capacity to handle confidential and sensitive information with appropriate discretion.
- Have organisational skills needed to manage time well, prioritise effectively, and handle multiple deadlines.
- This is a self-employed flexible role.
- The candidate will be paid a weekly on a competitive rate based on experience.
- The candidate is responsible for providing the equipment to effectively deliver this job from their own home e.g. up to date Office package; Laptop; Telephone and Broadband and Mobile Phone.
- The business will cover all paper and postage costs.
- Mileage will be paid on journeys outside of the M25.
To apply just send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter explaining why you would be perfect for the role!