- LEVEL 1 AWARD IN HEALTH & SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE
This ½ day course provides an overview of how to stay safe in the workplace.
- LEVEL 2 AWARD IN HEALTH & SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE
This 1 day course is crucial to ensuring employers provide a safe and healthy workplace for their employees. Designed specifically to make employees aware of their own safety and the safety of others within their workplace.
- LEVEL 2 AWARD IN PRINCIPLES OF RISK ASSESSEMENT
This 1 day course enables learners within their workplace to contribute to a risk assessment and help maintain a safe working environment.
- LEVEL 2 AWARD IN PRINCIPLES OF MANUAL HANDLING
This ½ day course complements the Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace. Aimed at both industrial and office workers who handle materials, boxes, mail and packages.
- LEVEL 2 AWARD IN PRINCIPLES OF COSHH
This ½ day course complements the Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace focusing on educating employees from the manufacturing, cleaning, healthcare, transport, utilities and office environments who work with hazardous substances.
- LEVEL 3 AWARD IN RISK ASSESSMENT PRINCIPLES
This 3 day course or 20 hours guided learning is designed for site managers; business owners, quality controllers, engineers, health & safety specialists and general managers to develop and manage risk assessment documentation within the workplace.
- LEVEL 3 AWARD IN SUPERVISING HEALTH & SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE
This 3 day course provides a thorough understanding of health and safety within the workplace giving supervisors the tools to implement key health & safety controls and improvement strategies.
- LEVEL 4 AWARD IN HEALTH & SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE
This 5 day intensive course will equip business owners, managers and supervisors with the knowledge to comply with the latest health & safety regulations and keep up with EU legislation.