As a premium training company, Anderson Food Hygiene offers a comprehensive range accredited courses by CIEH or HABC delivering the right knowledge to the right level every time.
We offer both open courses at our venue in the centre of Wimbledon and bespoke in-house training at a venue of your choice.
We offer bespoke training tailored for each individual client this can be an extremely cost effective way of training a number of your team at your premises in one go. We offer a national service to Companies in all sectors and welcome any enquiries you may have. All our Food Hygiene, Health & Safety, HACCP, Fire Safety, First Aid, Licensing and Training – Principles and Practice courses are available for teaching at your venue. This has a number of advantages:
- Saving on your travel costs and time
- Flexible course start times working around your business
- Great for team building and team motivation
- We can train up to 20 of your team at one time (Level 4 courses and Training is a maximum of 10)
- We can teach internationally and all papers and books are available in many national languages if you have a team member whose first language is not English