We are delighted to announce our involvement in sixth Time & Leisure Food & Drink Awards (‘the FADAs’). This is the leading event for South West London and North Surrey’s thriving food and drink industry.
Developed with the aim of supporting local restaurants, bars, coffee shops, delicatessens, chefs, suppliers and producers, the FADAs seek out, recognise and celebrate the very best that our region has to offer.
Anderson Food Hygiene is sponsoring…
‘Best Family Friendly Restaurant’
Our Managing Director and Local Food Hygiene Expert, Sylvia Anderson said…
‘This is a subject close to my heart. I eat out regularly with my 8 year old Twins and we are always impressed with the amazing welcome my family receive at busy local restaurants who have definitely embraced the concept of eating out as a family.’
Last year’s winner of ‘Best Family Friendly Restaurant’ was Al Forno, New Malden with Polka Café, Wimbledon being Highly Commended.
The awards are well-known within the Food & Drink Industry and Italian chef, restauranteur and food expert, Antonio Carluccio, OBE OMRI commented…
‘The T&L Food & Drink Awards help local restaurants very much. They praise those who have the best quality and they inform the readers of the best local restaurants. That’s important,’ Antonio Carluccio
We cannot wait to be part of this wonderful event showcasing local food businesses but it’s going to be tough, over 40,000 consumer votes were received in 2016!
Voting is opening on the 24 March 2017 so keep a look out for our next post about how to VOTE for your Best Family Friendly Restaurant!
You can follow all the latest tweets @
- Administrative Assistant – Part Time 16 – 20 hours a week - April 25, 2017
- Time & Leisure Food & Drink Awards 2017 - March 16, 2017
- THREE Great new offers for 2017 - January 16, 2017
- Inspiring Achievements from our Managing Director, Sylvia Anderson - December 14, 2016
- Entrepreneur of the Year 2016 – Sylvia Anderson, Merton Best Business Awards 2016 - September 23, 2016
- Best Customer Service Award 2016 - September 6, 2016
- Sylvia Win’s Runner-Up Entrepreneur of the Year 2016 at the FSB London Business Awards - August 3, 2016
- Summer Offer 20% OFF Accredited Training in Wimbledon - May 27, 2016
- 20% OFF All Accredited In-House Training Courses - May 20, 2016
- How to Run a Supper Club Safely - August 20, 2015